My life in posts

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New year

A new year begins...

As last year, it is time to look back and see what the last year has been like...
I usually remember only a few events and things about the past year. The first thing that comes to my mind is working at the bakery in february which wasn't fun at all. So I gave this job up after a short while. But still I earned som money, which is the good thing that came out of it haha^^
In march there was this great 20's party my fellow student Sonja gave with some friends. That was the best party of the whole year! So much fun ~
In late may and the beginning of june I began to learn how to play the guitar and I loved it! Lately I don't really have enough time to practice but I still wanna learn to play some more songs, because the guitar is a really beautiful instrument.
July was the month of the Soccer world championship in Germany, what made everyone around here (including me) crazy about soccer for a while. Sooo sad we didn't get the worldcup but still  Germany played better than expected. And then my parents and me made a trip to Tenerife, for a chill-out holiday. It was nice and I met a lot of new people there. Moreover, I had tons of time to do absolutely nothing. Wonderful :)
The end of august I went to China for 6 weeks! It was a really great trip and I saw a lot of the country. I could write pages about this trip but this is only a short review of the year, so that would go to far. If you're interested, I can write something more about China in another post.
And in August, me and my boyfriend got together *big grin* Since he also went to China, this was a good opportunity to get to know each other better. At the beginning it felt kinda weird, but now we get along really well and I am happy about that :)
The following months nothing special happened...just normal life, learning and stuff and then preparing for christmas and working and now finally holidays.
Which are going to be over soon, too, but that's a different subject...

Well, I can say that 2006 was as exciting and worth to remember as 2005 had been, which I never would have expected as the new year began. So, let's see what 2007 will bring for me^^
Wish you all a wonderful and happy new year!


Favourite song this week:
"Morning yearning" by Ben Harper


What I am up to recently:
I am decorating my room and cleaning it...it looks a lot better than before now and that makes me happy^^ Tomorrow I'm gonna go to a furniture-shop (I guess there is a special word for it in english, but I am too lazy to look it up now...) and buy some nice stuff to make my room more
beautiful. Maybe I'll post some pictures when I'm done with my room make-over haha^^

No comments: