My life in posts

Friday, January 12, 2007

New Year, New Template


Well, so I changed to the new Blogger-version. Up to now it is only annoying me...I have no idea how to put music into the sidebar now. And it took me SO long to figure it out in the old version T_T If anyone knows how it works, please help me!!
And why does Blogger always go mad when I try to put a picture in my post? You can't edit your post anymore as soon as the pic's in it.
Of course I want your feedback concerning my new template. I kinda like the fresh colours of this style.
Well, there isn't too much new to tell. I caught a cold, so I spent most of the last week hanging around at home trying not to wail too much haha^^ But lucky me, Clemens came every day to visit me, although I was really ill and only sneezing and coughing and wailing^^
Now I am finally beginning to feel a little better :)

Favourite song this week:
It's still "Morning yearning" by Ben Harper


Favourite music for chillin' recently:
I loooove "Kings of Convenience"! Their music is like soooo comforting!
And I also like Madeleine Peyroux pretty much, her music is also nice to just hang around.


What annoys me:
The new Blogger-version...
Having so much to learn...

1 comment:

Cloemi said...

I'm pretty sure that your're feeling better... this morning you ate two slices of toast!! If that's not a sign :) Than... you learned vocabulary and practised some Chinese with me...
And now... I'm forced to see that your blog had a makeover... nice... I think it suits quite well!

*hug* :)

Yours Clemens