My life in posts

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tiny Grand Piano^^



Some japanese toymaker created a fully functionable Grand Piano in a really tiny size. It is
supposed to be sold for 500 Dollars each. It is very difficult to play, since the keys are so small.
It's so cute^^ Wanna have one of these....




Favourite song this week:

"Lovesong No1" and "All that way" by Muriel Zoe




What I am reading:
It seems like ages that I read an exciting book and finally now I bought one again. It's called "Schatten des Windes" (The Shadow of the wind) and it's about a boy who finds a special book that changes his life. His life begins to get entangled in the story written in the book.
The Shadow of the wind on amazon



What I am yearning for:
Holidays...don't wanna work all day tomorrow and saturday >"<  但是沒辦法...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd send you the piano, but I'm still upset that I never received the Porsche from you.