My life in posts

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Pictures from China

I am still in China, now in Shanghai. Shanghai is really amazing! The buildings are just huge and every time you go around a corner there is something more amazing than before. The first day I ran around with eyes and mouth open but now I am getting used to it haha^^

If you would like to see some pictures from Shanghai, Beijing, Xinxiang and some other interesting places I visited here in China, go to

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/Weisimin/

Sorry I haven't written anything for such a long time, but whenever I go online I answer a lot of eMails and afterwards I am too lazy to blog >.<
So enjoy the pictures and see you again when I'm back!!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Love the pics, Jazzie. Looks like you're having an amazing time!