My life in posts

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Daily routine ~

Hey everybody...
I was really too lazy to blog these days. Today's the only day since weeks I was the 
whole day at home, doing some stuff that really needed to be done. The last few weeks I was mostly busy with university-stuff. Now we have begun to learn classical chinese, the language people wrote a few thousand years ago. It's kinda interesting, but really exhausting and a lot of work. New grammar, new words, history...and then there's all this other stuff to do...well I guess every student knows what I'm talking about haha^^
And besides the university I still need time to play the guitar, read, hang out with my friends and my boyfriend etc. ... why doesn't a day have more hours than 24?!^^

Well, there's nothing more to tell these days, except that I slowly begin not to hate other couples anymore...

Favourite song this week:
"Seaside" by The Kooks, a song which is definitely too short!

What I am reading:
"Dream of the red chamber", a very famous piece of Chinese writing, a story that takes place in the early Qing-time

What I miss:
Holidays....days with too much time to fill....>.<

4 comments:

Cloemi said...

Mmmmh... Guess who else wants the day have more than 24 hours.

Yours
Cloemi

Anonymous said...

我是丁慧,没忘记吧,呵呵.我们也很忙,因为学校刚评估完,快要累死了.现在又要准备英语考试,不知道会过吗?还有不到一个月的时间,我们在努力准备着!还有英语口语考试.还有两周!!!!急死我了我也希望一天有四十八小时那该多棒啊!!你在读红楼梦吗?真厉害啊!我还没读完呢,我把这个电视看完了,呵呵 继续加油啊你们快要放假了吧!!圣诞节一定要好好过啊!!my email
dinghui456789@163.com

Anonymous said...

HELLO,can you understand what i said just now haaa,we will have exam before long ,I really admire you for your busy life ,you have gain a lot, have you ? do you have a cold weather now?xinxiang now is really full of strong wind .haaa I want to give you a 围巾 threaded by myself ,a little impossible!pity!!
send me some pictures when you have a holiday ok?? dinghui

Min Min said...

喂~~~~~
没想到你会写给我一个comment!!! 很高兴啊^^ 你用中文写的我差不多完全看得懂。你用的字应该是很简单的,为了让我看得懂 哈哈~

你喜欢红楼梦吗? 我还没看完呢,可是我觉得很有意思!汉堡的天气还不太冷。
要是我看我在新乡,北京和上海照的照片,我就很想中国!希望有一天我再有机会去那里了。
I will put some pictures on my blog when I have holidays in winter. But this is still so far away...><

祝你健康!请你再来看我的blog,好吗?