My life in posts

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Learning how to play the guitar

I started to learn how to play the guitar and it's so much fun! I wanted to learn it before but now that my friend Nina found a guitar in her attic and started telling me she wants to play, well....I want to play, too.
Fortunately a friend of mine plays the guitar and so he can teach us ^______________^

On Monday he left his guitar at my house (hehe), so Nina and I had a lot of fun playing around with it.


The only bad thing is the pain in your fingers...but you learn to live with it....^^"

I loooooove it!!!!





2 comments:

News said...

you are learning to play a spanish guittar? :D
Yo intenté aprender una vez, pero mis dedos se resintieron demasiado pronto. Luego probé con la flauta, pero me sentía demasiado hippie. Finalmente decidí que soy un negado para la música... Pero en fin... La acuarela se me da bien!
xD
Un saludete Jazz. Llevas una vida la mar de divertida.

Cloemi said...

Mmmh... i always wanted to learn an instrument...preferably the guitar... but you know how it is... no spare time at all :)

But, keep learning... in a week or two i want to hear some songs :)

Greetings
Cloemi