My life in posts

Saturday, June 03, 2006

H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S

Phew! Finally the time of learning every evening are over for a whole week. I really needed this vacation this time. My exam was good, not that difficult actually.
I told myself not to look in our Chinese-book this whole weekend haha^^

Tonight I watched the movie "Elizabethtown", together with my friend Eva. I finally got the DVD and I just love the movie so much. It's not only a movie about love, but also about life. And the music is so wonderful. In this movie, everything fits together and after watching it, you always feel so calm and nice and warmed from the inside.
If you want to know more about it or listen to the soundtrack, just click on the link in my sidebar and enjoy.

I especially love this picture and the atmosphere it creates. Can't really explain why.
To get the Elizabethtown-feeling while reading my post, listen to the title-theme:

60B - Nancy Wilson

My favourite song this week:
»Hard to concentrate« by the RHCP. It is a really nice song with a cute text (see sidebar).

What I am reading:
I began »Land der Töchter« by Namu Erche. It's a story about an ethnic minority in China (The Moso), where women are more important than men. Pretty interesting.

My favourite drink recently:
I totally love "Beck's green lemon" because it doesn't taste like beer at all (I don't like beer) and it's just so tasty!!

No comments: