My life in posts

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Campfire in the garden

Friday my friend Nina and I celebrated our birthdays at her house. We had planned to celebrate in the garden, grill sausages and have a campfire. When I arrived at her house to help her with the preparations, it began to rain. No, actually it began to POUR! That was so mean, it hadn't rained the whole day, it only started in the evening...
We were so disappointed and decided to make the party inside the house. But fortunately it stopped raining later and so around 11 pm we were able to go out and start the campfire. And it was so much fun! My friend Denis played the guitar and we all sang and had a great time. So in the end the party was really great!! Although we had a lot of work cleaning everything up the next day...
I wish I could post some pictures but unfortunately I hadn't brought my camera.




On a different subject I want to show you a video from John Frusciante (JOHN!), RHCP's guitar-player, of whom Nina and her friend Anni are big fans, so I kinda couldn't get around to listen to his music, too and I really like it. This video is actually only about his everyday-life but I like the song.

Favourite song this week:
»Murmur‹ by John Frusciante...the song is so crazy but after listening to it a few times, it's fun!

Best song to listen to at a campfire:
»Nothing else matters« by Metallica. It's just such a wonderful song!

Best song to listen to when it rains in summer:
»Summer Rain« by Big Bang (thank you, Clemens^^)

What I am learning:
Playing the guitar^^

5 comments:

Cloemi said...

Hi... I'm honored... Firstly I was invited to your party. Although i couldn't stay that long, it was fun. And the fire was really the best part of the evening. Secondly I was surprised that someone else listens to John Frusciante. Great songwriter and musician, in my opinion. And Thirdly... "Summer Rain" A great song, I love this song... currently listening to it. And of course... it rained today :)

Greetings
Cloemi

Joe said...

Happy belated birthday, Jazzie! Had I known, I would have sent tons of expensive gifts.

Oh well...

Min Min said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Min Min said...

Well, no problem, you can still send them to me ;-)

Great that you liked the party, Clemens. Nina and Anni kinda infected me with the "john-Virus"^^

Anonymous said...

woho ! XD