My life in posts

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Telefonterror

Do you know the feeling that you get when there are finally some days where you can sleep as long as you want to because finally you've got nothing to do the whole day? And do you also know the feeling when on these days two days in a row the phone rings at 9:30 in the morning? Yes. Wonderful.
So you wake up and run to the phone (it could be something important after all, they call you in the morning) and when you pick up the phone there's a PC-voice talking to you: "Hello. You have won. 15 000 Euro. All you have to do is call 0900...."
There's nothing else I can get so furious about than a call like that in the morning. But this time it was even worse...after a few minutes they call again (just enough time to go back to bed, cuddle yourself in and close your eyes) and the same voice begins talking again. Well, with the phones today you can't slam down the receiver anymore but I would have done it if it was possible.
Today, 9:30. The phone rings. "Hello. Yesterday I waited for your call hours and hours and nothing came (surprise surprise....). But I am pertinacious (as if I wouldn't have noticed by now) and I want you to get your prize. So please call..." I hung up and went back to bed.
9:35. The phone rings AGAIN. I can't stop myself from groaning but still I go there and pick up the phone, it could still be something important..."Hello. You have won. 15 000 Euro. All you have to do..."
I would have LOVED to talk to the people who are in charge of these telephone calls. And then I would have told them where they can thrust their 15 000 Euro-Prize in.
I hate these people!!!! You can't even swear at them because it's only a tape talking on the phone....

No comments: