My life in posts

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Trip to the beach (Part I)

Yesterday me and my friends made a little trip to the beach (at Wittenbergen in southern Hamburg). The beach there was really beautiful. I didn't even know we've got such a beautiful beach here! Clemens, my friend from my Chinese-class, had told me about it and so we took the subway to Blankenese and he brought us to the beach in the car. I brought my guitar and we grilled some meat and sausages. At the beginning it rained a little but since it were only a few raindrops it was kinda romantic and created a special atmosphere. As the sun began to set the water turned to liquid gold...soooo nice^^
It was a real nice day and I hope we can go there once again soon! Enjoy the pictures ~




Clemens, Me, Max, Matthi and Jamie

Everybody with umbrellas^^

Max and Jamie

3 comments:

News said...

Creo que alguien que yo me sé vive muy muy bien. :)
Un saludete.

Anonymous said...

哈囉,
是我...Janet!!
看到你們去玩的照片真開心,
希望下次我也在Hamburg和你們一起出遊,
祝你旅途愉快,平安!!
Janet

Min Min said...

Hey ~~
I never expected you to come to my blog! haha^^
When you come to Hamburg, we will surely show you around!
Right now I am in China, in the city of Xinxiang, where I am having a language course. If I knew how to use this tastature I would write you back in Chinese, but this PC is kinda confusing...
It's so sad you can't meet me in Shanghai, that would have been awesome!!
Yasmine